Domestic Violence Attorney
If you have been arrested for domestic violence, it is important to understand the charges you face. If convicted, you face a broad range of criminal consequences, including incarceration. You also will lose your right to own and possess a firearm and may not even be able to see your own children or your spouse for a significant amount of time.
My name is Shelley L. Fuller and I am a Beaverton domestic violence lawyer. I have significant experience defending clients against domestic violence charges. I can help you understand your rights and mount an intelligent defense on your behalf. Call my office today at 866-951-4133.
Offering the Heart and the Legal Muscle to Make a Difference.
Domestic violence is violence or assault against a person who is closely related to you such as a spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, child or the other parent of your child.
If you are accused of domestic violence, you may be charged with one or more of the following crimes:
- Assault IV (misdemeanor): Recklessly causing physical injury to another person.
- Assault IV (felony): Recklessly causing physical injury to another in the presence of, or witnessed by, his or her child.
- Menacing: Putting another in fear of imminent physical injury.
- Harassment: Offensive physical contact, not necessarily resulting in an injury.
- Strangulation: Applying pressure on the throat or neck of another person.
Oftentimes, those accused of domestic violence are convicted in the eyes of the public before they ever get a fair trial. As an experienced defense attorney, I know that you are presumed innocent and the burden of proof rests with the prosecution. I will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve while offering you skilled criminal defense representation.
Contact A Defense Lawyer Serving Beaverton And Surrounding Areas
Do you face domestic violence charges in Oregon? Contact my law office today online or by telephone at 503-626-1808 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Beaverton domestic violence lawyer.