Focusing On Personal Injury, Family Law And Criminal Defense
Whether you are facing a divorce or a child custody dispute, need defense against a DWI/DUI or drug charge, dealing with an injury from a car accident or simply need advice about any other legal matter, its imperative to get experienced representation. My name is Shelley L. Fuller, and I offer sound legal counsel and representation to individuals and families throughout Portland and the tri-county area.
Small Firm. Big Heart. Skilled Counsel. Meaningful Results.
My law firm is small with the capacity to handle challenging legal matters for cases that have Oregon jurisdiction, and the heart to provide compassionate support and reassurance during tough times. When you contact our office for the first time, be it by phone or walking into our law office, you will feel welcomed by our legal team that is ready to serve you.
Offering the Heart and the Legal Muscle to Make a Difference.
Call 503-626-1808 or Email My Law Firm for a Consultation.
From my law office in Beaverton, Oregon, my legal team and I are committed to providing our clients with services in a variety of areas, including:
- Criminal law: Including Measure 11 offenses, drug offenses, domestic violence and assault, stalking, property offenses, and other misdemeanor and felony crimes.
- DWI/DUI defense: Handling all drunk driving and related offenses, including first-time DWI charges, multiple DWI charges, DWI drugs and DWI with .08 BAC. This includes suspension of driver’s license from DUII or other driving crimes.
- Personal injury: Standing up for the rights of the injured, including those injured in car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents.
- Adoptions: Helping Oregon families through all stages of the adoption process.
- Family law: Representing clients in all facets of family law, including divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support and paternity.
- Juvenile law: Representing minors in juvenile law cases, including cases involving minor in possession charges, Measure 11 crimes and DHS issues.
By focusing on these core areas of law, I am able to provide experienced, knowledgeable advice and representation that goes beyond a simple lawyer-client relationship. I strive to establish personal relationships with each client to serve his or her needs and goals and chart an effective plan of action.
A Consultation With A Skilled Attorney Is Just A Phone Call Away: 503-626-1808 | Email
Having an experienced attorney on your side can make all the difference in the world. Call my law firm today at 503-626-1808 to get answers about tomorrow.