Divorce, DUI & Criminal Defense Law Firm
Our office has provided legal advice and representation to people for over 20 years. We are committed to being responsive to our clients, providing zealous representation, and finding reasonable solutions to whatever problems they are experiencing.
The office of Shelley L. Fuller PC opened its doors in May 2002. Since that time, we have handled thousands of cases in the following areas of law:
- Family law matters involving divorce, custody, parenting time, child support, and establishing third-party rights for step-parents and grandparents.
- Adoptions including adult adoptions, relative adoptions and step-parent adoptions.
- Criminal matters including DUII, misdemeanors, felonies, and Measure 11 cases.
- Personal injury cases involving car accidents, insurance claims, bicycle and motorcycle collisions, trip/slip and fall injuries, and more.
- Expungement of criminal convictions, arrests, and dismissed cases.
- Juvenile matters involving DHS (CPS) and delinquency matters with the juvenile department.
- Restraining orders including Family Abuse Prevention Act (FAPA) restraining orders, Elderly Persons and Persons with Disability Abuse Prevention Act (EPPDAPA) restraining orders and Sexual Abuse Prevention orders (SAPO).
- Guardianships of minors and adults
- Restoration of rights including gun rights and driver's licenses.
Our office is known for being prompt in responding to emails and calls to set consultations for new clients and getting documents filed in court in a timely manner if needed. You will always know where you stand with our office. We are especially good at communicating with clients, making sure they know the status of their case and giving them all their options so they can make well-informed decisions.
Like most offices, we adjusted during the COVID pandemic to primarily meet with our clients over the phone or by video conferencing. In-person appointments are also available for those who believe they need to be face-to-face. Please use our contact form to reach us to set up a consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!
For an initial consultation, call the firm today at 503-626-1808